Coffee! Even this word makes you drool. No matter where you belong, which country you are in, coffee-lovers are everywhere or anywhere. This is the very first thing that you want to take in the morning and also many other times of the day.
Everyone wants to make their own coffee. There are many YouTube videos going around on how to hack water for your coffee makers. All of you must have been quite sick of pouring tumblers of water into your coffee maker, how taxing could it be, I wonder? Oh, well necessity is the mother of invention, they say. Good news for y’all. All you’re hacking and stuff were creative and genius as heck but we now have it a lot easier. This has led to a great invention. This has been around for a lot of time, seeing as how Starbucks has been using the coffee maker with water line for years now.
So, without further ado, let me introduce to you the wonders of the plumbed coffee machine.
Plumbed coffee makers were previously used for commercials use only but now they are also available for domestic use.
- It can be very advantageous for days when you don’t have time but you still cannot give up on your coffee. And you have no time to make a trip to Starbucks. So, you can just prepare your coffee at home quickly and efficiently. It can save a lot of time.
- Many companies have upgraded their coffee makers. They can now be connected to an internal water supply. You can attach it to the main water supply of your house or you can attach 5 or more gallon water container depending on the company. That will supply water for your coffee automatically. No labor work.
- In some instances, you can even adjust the volume of your coffee with the alterable cup-size selector. You can prepare tea, hot cocoa and other beverages in different models. So, this is an all-rounder for caffeine cravings.
How it Works
- This system uses a tube, a pressure regulator, shut-off valve and water filter. The tube is connected to the water source. The pressure regulator controls the volume of the water depending on the setting of the system. You can also attach a water filter to ensure that you get clean and healthy water for your coffee.
- You can attach the water line to the coffee maker if you have the know-how. But I would recommend hiring a professional plumber to do it. You can irrecoverably damage the equipment.
An average coffee maker with water line costs about $300 that is a little expensive than your regular coffee maker but the convenience of the water line more than makes up for it.
Now you can enjoy the comforts of a warm cup of coffee whenever you want without the hassle of water dripping here and there.